Thursday, November 21, 2013

Your News Broke My Heart

***If you are looking for Day 2 of My Creative Time Sneak Peeks scroll down or CLICK HERE***

It is time for another Peachy Keen Challenge and it is a sketch challenge. I just adore these sweet little sketches that DoBea whips up for us.


Here is my take on the sketch. I usually stick pretty close to a sketch and did so once again.


This sweet little bunny and a bunch of perfect sympathy sentiments come on the Bawlin' Bunnies stamp set by Peachy Keen Stamps. I've wanted this set since it first came out and finally got it so I just had to use it for the challenge. I hope you join in the fun sketch challenge too. You can link up HERE. Hugs- Glora

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww....how adorable is this! Such a sweet card Glora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora ~ Oh this is so SWEET! I LOVE that bunny and how your colored it! PERFECT sentiment too! LOVE the papers ~ you know me paper hoarder here! LOL! I so hope this new year lets me play along again with you AWESOME ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

>