Monday, November 11, 2013

December 25th Christmas Memories Layout

Today is Scrappin' the Little Things at My Creative Time. I have tons of Christmas photos that need to be scrapped so I turned on some Christmas music and scrapped away. I got the basic inspiration for the design of my page from one of the pages in my DCWV Christmas paper pad.


I used lots of My Creative Time products and some pretty paper from DCWV. I used the following My Creative Time Dies: Stitched 3x4 Journal Die, Stitched 4x6 Journal Die and Stitched XL Label Die. I used the following My Creative Time stamp sets: My Journaling (for the journal lines), Cherish This Moment (for Good Memories), Gift Card Sentiments (for Merry Christmas), Treasured Moments (for Life's most precious moments...), and Whimsical Calendar Days.

I hope you enjoyed my layout. Make sure to stop by My Creative Time to see all the other scrappy inspiration. Hugs- Glora

6 comments:

  1. Oh Glora what an awesome LO idea. I love how you used Miss Emma's goodies.
    I love scrappin' Christmas pages. Love your paper choice too.
    Your LO is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME job with your GREAT layout Glora, Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Glora! I LOVE the little journaling card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glora ~ Oh this is seriously STUNNING! I LOVE that paper ~ I may actually have it ( LOL) and of course how you used all the MCT products! Simply FABULOUS! I especially love how you did the 3x4 journaling die... so borrowing that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful LO Glora! Love the papers and of course the awesome stamps and dies!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice layout papers and the journal cards are perfect for pages. I like the red and green stamping. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

>