Friday, November 1, 2013

PKS November Release Sneak Peek Day 1

Well it is time for another Peachy Keen Stamps release and I have a word of caution be prepared for cuteness overload! Kathy has whipped up some super cute stamps once again.

I made a couple of little Christmas tags in no time with these cuties.



For the gingers I used the new Picture Snow Day Gingers and for the sentiments I used the Putsen and Jud Snow Couple. My tags are dies from My Creative Time. The tag is called the Stitched Round Tab, Arrow and Tag Die. And last of all the pretty twine is from Timeless Twine.

Make sure to check out the Peachy Keen Stamps website for a bunch of FUN inspiration by the design team. Hugs- Glora

7 comments:

  1. With the pretty stitched tags, Peachy stamps and Firecracker twine this card has to be adorable. Too cute...love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Love your sweet little tags Glora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super adorable Glora!
    What a CUTE new stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER DUPER CUTE little tag my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glora ~ these tags and this release is simply ADORABLE! A total must have in my eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute tags, love the images, adorable.

    ReplyDelete

>