Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Card - MCT Favorite Stamp of the Month

Today we are sharing the new My Favorite Stamp of the Month sets for My Creative Time. You can purchase both of these sets and get free shipping but ONLY on these two sets. Free shipping for these sets goes until November 15th. The sets are Piles of Smiles and Mixed Holiday Sentiments.

For my card I used a sentiment from Piles of Smiles.


All the products on here are by My Creative Time. I used the Stitched 3x4 Journal die for my shape card (now it will fit inside the awesome Scallop Stitched Envelope Die). I used the egg die from the Hello Spring stamp and die set to make my pumpkin. I totally got this idea from my design team sister Kim. She made a darling pumpkin out of this die quite a while back. You can find it HERE. For the pumpkin stem I used the end of the curly mustache die on the What's Growing On? stamp and die set. I also used the leaf from the Stitched Leaves Dies. And the sentiment comes from Piles of Smiles.

I've used both of these sets several times. I thought I would share a few of my favorite projects using these two Favorite Stamp of the Month sets.

These ones use Mixed Holiday Sentiments:









These ones use Piles of Smiles:



Make sure to stop by Emma's blog for more inspiration using these two sets. Hugs- Glora


10 comments:

  1. Hi Glora I love your pumpkin card so clever using the egg die to create the pumpkin. I love too all the goodies you've created thru time with these two stamp sets and all of the other awesome Emma goodies. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple adorable, Glora! Love all of the past creations too, especially that little wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable...love all the oldies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Glora ~ you are too kind for the shout out! Well I LOVE your stem!! Too clever to use that for it! Then all your other creations~ I so remember them ALL! I LOVE the treat box one~ reminds me I need to make one soon! As always ~ ADORE your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so fun Glora! GREAT showcase of the stamps!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I like the idea for your stem today. The Mickey Pumpkin is clever! I like the wreath and the Peachy snowmen...come to think of it, all are wonderful.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Glora, all these projects are AWESOME!!! LOVE your new card too, Have a GREAT day my friend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these sets you are working with today! Your projects are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Look at all the lovely here!! Fabulous projects!!! Love them all!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW what awesome creations. Love the Mickey, the tee pee with the fox and the leave wreath. They are all fabulous. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

>