Thursday, November 14, 2013

Winter Gift Tags

It is time for another Designer Challenge over at My Creative Time. This challenge will be hosted by Katie. Katie's challenge is to make a winter/holiday tag or tags using some My Creative Time products.


I made a small set of coordinating 4 tags. Each tag uses the Scallop and Stitched Circle Dies and the Stitched Round Tab Arrow and Tag Dies by My Creative Time. They all also use some pretty trendy twine and some seam binding ribbon.


These tags used the All Around Holidays stamp set for the winter wishes sentiment. I used some snowflake bling for the middle.


These tags used the All Around Christmas stamp set for the sentiment and the cute snowman.

Make sure to stop by Emma's blog to join in on the challenge and to get some more fun gift tag inspiration. Hugs- Glora

14 comments:

  1. Well aren't all of your tags just a-GLORA-ble. You just came up with the cutest tags ever!
    Everyone will surely keep them and recycle them for next year and so. Great ideas designed and created by a very talented gal and that's YOU!! Love the way you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, LOVE your little tag set! So cute, Glora!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and FUN tags Glora!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute, Glora! Great job...I've been loving tags lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your tags.

    Dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cute and quick tags. I think I have some snowflakes that would work perfect.
    kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love the Stitched Scallop Circle dies and the All Around Stamps??? They are perfect decorations on their own. They sure did dress up your kraft tags. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glora ~ Oh these are way too CUTE! I LOVE the tag you used for them and Oh my the stamps too! Amazing when you see products you own but yet have yet to use!! BEAUTIFUL job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love your tags, Miss Glora! Two of my favorites-the Stitched Round Tab and the Stitched Scalloped Circle. Very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful Glora! Enjoy your day! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really festive winter tag set. I love that all around set and the versatility of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

>