Saturday, November 2, 2013

PKS November Release Sneak Peek Day 2

Today is the 2nd day of Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Peeks. I have to tell you there are a TON of stamps on the new November 2013 Stamp Kit of the Month and there are SO many awesome possibilities. 

I used the new November 2013 SKOTM in conjunction with the Stitched Quilt size A2 background stamp. This card is actually a 5x7" card because I wanted to mat my layers a bit and add a sentiment at the bottom but you could totally just go with the awesome A2 size and be done. 


Aren't you just loving these new stamps? The little banner die at the bottom is by My Creative Time and is part of the Vintage Stitched Label Dies set.

Make sure to check out the other designer's creations over at Peachy Keen Stamps website. Hugs- Glora

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card! The colors are so pretty and what a great sentiment-perfect match for your card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so, so pretty Glora! I love the colors and all those beautiful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable Glora!! Loving the new stamps and your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on your card. This is a pretty stamp and I like the fabric looking papers and colors you chose. A quilty stamp...I think I have to have this one for sure ;)
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS job with this one too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I love the colors you used, and the layout is so much fun! Amazing!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glora ~ Oh this is simply BEAUTIFUL! I love the idea of a quilt ~ my grandma used to make them! Such a beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete

>