Sunday, November 3, 2013

PKS November Release Sneak Peek Day 3

Today is the 3rd day of sneak peeks for the November stamp release at Peachy Keen Stamps. I am just having SO much fun with these adorable stamps. I hope you are loving everything that all of the talented PKS ladies have put together for you.

This sweet little card is made using images from the November 2013 SKOTM. These little snow people are on little stands normally but I just trimmed the stand off so that they could be regular little snow people.  The sentiment is from the Putsen and Jud Snow Couple stamp set.


I colored these with Copics and cut them out. I also hand cut some snow mounds for my little scene. The awesome frame die that I cut out in red patterned paper is by My Creative Time and so is the little tab I have my sentiment on. They are the Stitched Tab Die and the Stitched Capture Frame with Arrow Die. I also used some pretty seam binding ribbon to tie it off.

Make sure to check out all the other fun project on the Peachy Keen Stamps website. Have a wonderful day! Hugs- Glora

6 comments:

  1. So super adorable Glora!
    So looking forward to getting my SOTM!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is sooo ADORABLE Glora, BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glora ~ Too darn ADORBS!! Oh I LOVE the snowman and the MCT dies you used with this card! So PERFECT for this upcoming season!

    ReplyDelete

>