Saturday, November 9, 2013

Let Us Give Thanks

Here is a quick and easy little treat bag that I made for the Peachy Keen Stamps November Release Party Challenge #1. The requirements are to make a treat bag using the colors green and orange and to use at least 1 button. If you join in the challenge you have a chance at a $25 Peachy Keen gift certificate! YAY. You can join in the challenge HERE. You have until Tuesday, November 12th at midnight to link up a project in the comment section.

Here is mine:


For my tag I used the pumpkin and sentiment from the October 2013 SKOTM. I also used the new Wiggle Stitch size A2 stamp for the background of my tag. I just used some watermark ink to give it that tone on tone subtle look. The tag I used is the Stitched Round Tab Arrow and Tag Die by My Creative Time. I used a button from my stash along with some pretty twine from The Twinery!

There is also another challenge. It is Release Party Challenge #2 and it is to upcycle something into a holiday decor item. I haven't done this challenge project yet but if I do I will send out another reminder. You can find the 2nd challenge HERE.

I hope you will join in the fun! Hugs- Glora

6 comments:

  1. Love the tag, the pumpkin is so cute. Thanks for being a follower :) I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling tag Glora! Love the sentiment on the pumpkin!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glora ~ Oh your tag is ADORBS and the sentiment is so PERFECT too! I LOVE that pumpkin and of course the tag! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumpkin and sentiment on this tag. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

>