Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps and Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Blog Hop

Welcome to the Peachy Keen Stamps and Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Blog Hop. You should have come here from Melisa's blog. If not make sure to get the whole hop in by going to the start at Lisa's Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons blog.

I used several Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons products as well several Peachy Keen Stamps to make my two shape cards.


I used the awesome print and cut features on my Silhouette machine to make both cards. I love my Silhouette for that. It worked terrific with these Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon cutting files too. The cute little girl that I used is from the Fourth of July Kids Cutting File. I added corn to her hand instead of the flag she is normally holding and gave her fall colored clothing. The corn, berry basket and pumpkin come from the First Thanksgiving Cutting Files. Her cute little head band and feathers come from the Thanksgiving Wear Cutting Files. The shape of the card is made by using one of the banners from the Simple Banner Shapes Cutting Files. The darling polka dot paper is all digital paper from a Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons set called Pumpkin Spice Circles and Spots. I used a couple of fun Peachy Keen Stamps sets as well. I used The Moodies Face Assortment for her adorable face. I also used the October 2012 Stamp Kit of the Month for the sentiment.

I also made a fun turkey shape card.


I used the awesome print and cut feature once again for this card. The Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon cutting files I used were the First Thanksgiving Cutting Files (for the turkey) and the Simple Banner Shapes Cutting Files (for the card shape). Once again the darling polka dot paper is all digital paper from the set called Pumpkin Spice Circles and Spots. I used two stamps by Peachy Keen Stamps the were The Cornies Face Assortment (for the turkey's eyes) and the October 2013 Stamp Kit of the Month (for the sentiment). The cute stitched die that the stamp is on is by My Creative Time. It is called the Scallop and Stitched Circle Dies. I finished it off with some hemp twine and then some faux stitching with my GellyRoll pens.

PRIZES: Both Peachy Keen Stamps and Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons will each be giving out a $15 gift certificate. All you need to do to be eligible for one of these prizes is to comment on on the blog posts in the hop and leave your contact information so that we will be able to contact you if you are one of the lucky winners. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop! Hugs- Glora

Your next stop is the talented Nicole. Click HERE to go to her blog. 

Here is the blog hop line up in case you get lost along the way:

35 comments:

  1. Adore the turkey one and it would look great as part of a banner. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER DUPER CUTE cards Glora, LOVE them both!!!!Have a GREAT day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your adorable cards Glora! Awesome job with both the PPPR and PKS products :)
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing cards Glora! LOVE that cute turkey but love that little girl even more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your Cards are wonderful. Great Job on all of your doodling. Looks great! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You girls are making me want a Silhouette so bad! I love the added touches with the pen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glora ~ Oh these are simply ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the shapes!! The cuts are way too CUTE too! You know I have to say this but I am always in AWE of your stitching!! Seriously AMAZING to me!! BEAUTIFUL job sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Love the print and cut work on your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both just so cute! I love the way you combined so many files with PK stamps! Thanks so much for being a part of this hop today, Glorajean!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yours cards are really cool. I love the turkey. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your card are just cute as can be Glora! I love the shapes you created and the images are just darling. Your pen work looks fabulous also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ADORABLE cards Glora! Your pen work is amazing and that turkey is TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. soooooooooo cute... they are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the white stitch lines. I always think they give a wonderfully finished look and yet I always forget to add them Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute and love the white stitched lines!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glora you did a wonderful job with both of your cards! That little girl is so cute and I love your stitching on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both cards are adorable and that turkey is a hoot.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those cards are fabulous! What great details!!! <3 So glad to be a part of this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards are wonderful! Such a wide variety of files used.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh so super cute cards evascrapslife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous cards! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute cards, Glora! Love them both!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the turkey, he is so cute.
    kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable cards, I just love the polka dot papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are adorable. The cuts are super cute...with the Peachy faces they are even more special. The stitching is wonderful. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What fun cards--great colors!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. What adorable cards and attention to detail, I am loving all that faux stitching and use of both companies products ❤️
    Brianna PPPR DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. great cards, Glora!!! your stitching looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete

>