Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Simply Crafts Challenge- Reindeer

It is the first Wednesday of the month again which means it is time for another Simply Crafts Challenge between Pam and I. This month Pam chose out the reindeer from off the Doodlecharms cartridge. If you would like to join in on the fun you can find all the details on the Simply Crafts Challenge Blog (HERE).


The sentiment is from My Creative Time's From Our Family to Yours. This is just a REALLY simple card with a little bit of Versmarker and some Sakura Gellyroll. I also added Stickles and glossy accents. 

Make sure to check out Pam's blog so you can see how she put her card together and don't forget to stop by the challenge blog if you would like to join in on the challenge. Hugs- Glora

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the playlist. Do you see is my favorite Christmas song. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the patterns! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glora ~ TOO CUTE! YOu and PAm find the CUTEST little cuts to use!! Well I must say I LOVE this little guys shining nose, glossy eye and of course your FABULOUS stitching! Yep ~ queen of stitching! Well let me NOT forget the paper ~ Eek!! I need that paper!!! ADORBS as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Glora,this card is sooo ADORABLE!I LOVE the big shining nose,TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just too cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

>