Thursday, December 13, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps - December Sketch Challenge

Hello Peachy Keen friends. It is time for another sketch challenge over at the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog. This is a cute and simple sketch. I really enjoyed working with it we are also celebrating a VERY special BIRTHDAY. It is going to be the Peachy Queen's birthday VERY soon so we are incorporating that into the sketch too. Happy birthday KATHY. You are amazing and one of the sweetest and most giving people that I've had a chance to get to know. I hope that your birthday is as special as you are!


Here is my card. I tend to stick pretty close to a sketch most of the time as I did this time, however sometimes it is fun to just play around with a sketch too. For instance the first time I saw the sketch I thought it would make an ADORABLE window scene. Unfortunately I just couldn't get a vision for the right scene. I'm certain someone will make one and I will say, "Yup, that is exactly what I was thinking." Anyway, have fun with it I can't wait to see what you all make with it.


Isn't that hat full of snowmen just the cutest? It is from the PKS December stamp release and is called Snow Sweet Home. On the INSIDE it will say "HAPPY WINTER BIRTHDAY" which is from the brand new Snow Me a Man.


I paper pieced the hat, colored the snowmen with markers, chalks, and Stickles. Then I inked around the edges, pretty simple but fun too. I hope you will join in on this fun challenge and wish Kathy, the Peachy Queen a happy birthday too.


Make sure to stop by the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog to see what the other designers did with this sketch/birthday challenge. Have a terrific day! Hugs- Glora

9 comments:

  1. So adorable, Glora! These snowmen make me happy! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute...love your paper piecing as always!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those snowmen in the hat! You did a great job with this stamp Glora!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY Glora!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You all caught me completely OFF gaurd! I'm thrilled to tears with your beutiful words and your AWESOME BIRTHDAY CARD! Thank you so very much! LOVE YOU!! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!, I love this!! The snowmen are so super cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest. I love this image and can't wait to color mine up. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME job with your card Glora!It is just TOO CUTE!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glora, this is adorable!! I LOVE the glitter and the papers you used!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just absolutely ADORABLE!!! Crazy loving all the snowmen coming out of the hat. You did a FABULOUS job!!! HUGZ:) TAYLOR

    ReplyDelete

>