Sunday, December 2, 2012

Peachy Keen December Sneak Peeks

***If you are looking for DAY 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas for My Creative Time please scroll down to the next post***

Wow, I can not believe that another month has flown by and that I'm showing you December sneak peeks from Peachy Keen Stamps newest release. I can not believe how FAST this year has gone by!

First off here is a card using the new December 2012 Stamp Kit of the Month. I'm SO in love with these darling candles and the cute faces to put on them.


This style of card kind of reminds me of my friend Cassandra, she loves to use a rainbow of colors in a lot of her projects. The patterned paper is all from the Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe paper pad. I used the tag from the Vintage Stitched Label Dies by My Creative Time. I love how perfect the sentiment fits on here. The sentiment and all the candles and their faces come from the December 2012 Stamp Kit of the Month. I paper pieced the candles and added some Stickles, Glossy Accents and twine bows too.

My second card is from one of the new add on sets called Snow Me a Man. I totally fell in love with this snowman and this sentiment. I have lots of male winter birthday cards to make so this seemed like a fun one to make up.


Isn't he SO sweet? The patterned paper once again came from the Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe paper pad and I used the My Creative Time's Vintage Stitched Label Dies for the banner at the bottom too. I did some shading using some inks and chalks too. Have a terrific day and make sure to check out more sneaks over on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog. Hugs- Glora

20 comments:

  1. Don't you love those candles! They just make me smile! Your shading on the snowman is perfect. I really love how you did the sky behind him. Great work, Glora! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so cute...love the candles and that snowman!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are DARLING Glora!!! I especially love those rainbow candles!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable cards, Glora! You are right - that is the perfect Cassandra card! Those candles are so cutes, as is the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely precious cards!!! I love the bows on you sweet little candles..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your designs. As a newbie to paper crafts, I need all the ideas I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing Peachy faces always makes me happy! These new stamps are too cute! Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both these cards. Those candles have such funny little faces, they just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness how cute and A-GLORA-BLE are your birthday candles I truly laughed when I saw them gosh what a truly HAPPY birthday will someone have when they get this and your snowman man is so cute and handsome love it all!! Like I say your crafts are always smilin' you have to be the happiest crafter out there...you and your crafts are all smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those candles are just way too cute! I love the snowman too! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. both of these cards are adorbale

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omgosh Glora! That candle card is so cute!!! The snowman is darling too! I love coming to you blog everyday. Your projects always make me smile.

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too Cute. Love both cards but those candles are just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glora ~ You have got to be kidding me!!! I LOVE the first card and it does remind me of Cassandra!!!! Well these are must have stamps in my book! You TOTALLY just made these candles BLOW me away!!! Then we have that ADORABLE little snowman ~ Eek!! The colors and pattern paper you used ~ I LOVE!!! Well Miss Glora ~ you are way to talented and creative!! LOVING the music too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! I love both of your cards:) Those faces are so cute!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW...lovin' your birthday card:) So fun and adorable!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG Glora,AWESOME job with both cards!They are just TOO CUTE,I am LOVING your sneak peeks!Have a great day my sweet friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

>