Friday, December 7, 2012

Challenges on the Peachy Keen Connection

I just wanted to share a card that I made for one of the challenges over on the Peachy Keen Connection. These challenges are fun and the prizes are always something fun from the newest Peachy release. If you would like to join in on the fun of challenge #2 click HERE.

For this challenge DoBea and I are co-hosting it. She chose the word art part and I chose the snowman part. I'm LOVING what the design team has made for this challenge and I'm excited to see what everyone else makes for it too.


I did my word art on my computer because when I heard 'word art' I envisioned something like this and I wasn't quite sure how hard it would be to do with stamps so I did it on my computer. IT actually took long than I thought it would so maybe I should have tried using my stamps for it. I will have to try another one sometime soon and use my stamps for it. That cute little snowman is from last months release called Snow Gifts. The hemp twine is from Liz's Paperloft Boutique and the cute polka dot paper is from BoBunny's Double Dot Line.

I hope you will join in the fun. There are two fun challenges going on at the Peachy Keen Connection. And don't forget about the awesome sale going on right now over at Peachy Keen Stamps and the 12 Days of Christmas over at My Creative Time. Hugs- Glora

9 comments:

  1. Very Cute & Very Creative!!I enjoyed it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute...great colours! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How a-GLORA-ble I love it but I'm wondering how in the world did you do the word art on your computer I mean it's awesome. Just another sweet happy project by you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! Love your colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glora ~ Oh look how ADORABLE!!! Well that background is FABULOUS!!! I am so impressed you did it on the computer!! That snowman ~ I just want to squeeze!! LOVING the blue tomes too! AWESOME as always sweet friend! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute snowman, you did a great job on this card. Thanks for the challenge reminders too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do I want to hug this card? Love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER CUTE card Glora!I LOVE the snowman and the great background,BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute glora! I love the colors and that snowman is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

>