Monday, May 3, 2010

NSD #7 "Hey Dad"

This project was supposed to be for a dad or another male in your life. They definitely wanted a masculine type of card. My nephew is leaving on a mission soon and so I wanted to make him a card. I saw a card on Simply Pam's site that reminded me of the great tie/shirt collar cut on the Designer Calendar cartridge. I wanted to make this into a tri-fold card and for the most part I like how it turned out (I need to buy a congratulations stamp, my handwriting is alright but a stamp would have looked a lot nicer).

I wasn't completely happy with the original card so I had to make a new one. I designed and cut a shirt pocket in my Gypsy and added a Congrats sticker instead of my handwriting. I like this one much better.

Here is a look at the card opened up:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Glora, I really appreciate it. I LOVE how you did this card. That way your nephew can still see the design of the card when he reads your message. Great job. I'll have to try it sometime.

    Thanks! Pam

    ReplyDelete

>