Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day - a little late

Yesterday was a super busy and wonderful day. So, this post is a little late. But here is the Mother's Day card I made for my Mom. It is a larger card because all my siblings needed to write a note in it. The card for my husband's Mom is in an earlier post. Click on this link if you would like to see it.




I used the Gypsy font for Happy Mother's Day and welded it together. The flower is from the Easter 2010 cartridge (I just cut parts of it a few time so that I could layer it). Then I added some white dotting and a few gems. I hope everyone else had a very happy Mother's Day too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gloria,
    I love your Mother's Day card! It is beautiful, love the font! WoW, that Gypsy must be awesome!
    Hope you have a happy Friday!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete

>