Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Happy Anniversary!

This weekend I was busy making a couple of anniversary cards. This first card is for a couple in our neighborhood. They just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. How awesome is that?

For this card I used the scalloped circle from the Easter 2010 cartridge (I welded two together in my Gypsy). The circle is from George. The 50 is the Gypsy Font welded together. I ran my circle through the Cuttlebug using the love language embossing folder for the tiny heart background. I pop dotted the 50 for some added depth and added a ribbon to the top. Pretty simple, but I like how it turned out.
The second card is for my sister and her husband. They were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple and when I saw this image on my Destinations cartridge I had to make them an anniversary card with it.
Like I said the Salt Lake Temple is on the Destinations cartridge. I welded together two shadow layers in my Gypsy and then cut the temple for the front. I added a Happy Forever stamp and cut my own gold piece for the Angel Moroni statue at the top of the temple (the cartridge doesn't have that extra layer, but I just 'cheated the cut' in my Gypsy and layered it on top).

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that the temple cut was available! I have to get it now. :) Great card!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

>