Tuesday, December 3, 2013

PKS December Release Sneak Peeks Day 3

Well it is time for another AWESOME stamp release at Peachy Keen Stamps. This kit is super fun and there are some fun image and background stamps being released too.

I just had to use EVERY set so I have a few projects to share with you today.

My first one uses the December 2013 SKOTM and the Birch Tree Background stamp.


Isn't that little dear sweet? I stamped everything on white cardstock and used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to color them. I even spritzed the saphire blue background with some glimmer mist and it has a really pretty (snow like) effect in real life. I used the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die by My Creative Time for my tag base. I tied it off with some seam binding ribbon and hemp twine.

I always seem to need some quick and easy tags so I was super excited about the new Reverse Sentiments stamp set. It is absolutely perfect for many things including cute and easy gift tags. I just die cut a few scallop circles, stamped these sentiments, punched a hole in them and tied a little baker's twine to them. It seriously only took a few minutes but I LOVE them.


And last of all I made a fun winter card with the Cool Cats and the Candy Stripe Background stamps. 


I hope you enjoyed my sneak peeks. These are some super fun stamps that will be available for purchase on the 5th. Make sure to check out the Peachy Keen Stamps blog to see what the other designers have made with these new sets. Hugs- Glora

5 comments:

  1. Such fun fun projects Glora! LOVING the sneaks of the new sets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work my sweet friend! I love your tags - the deer is just so sweet and the sentiments make perfect gift tags! And, your sweet cat is the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love them all! Super cute!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glora ~ Oh my goodness! Okay the deer card is just PERFECTION! I LOVE that background! EEK! Then the tags ~ so darn perfect too! Okay the kitty card ~ ADORABLE and yet another AWESOME background! EEK! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

    ReplyDelete

>