Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Holidays From All of Us!

Ha ha, I scheduled this a while ago and forgot to do up the write up part to go with it. Oops. 

Well here is my card.


I used My Creative Time's Stitched 4x6 Journal Die to make my card base (I just adjusted it to be 4x5.25). For my stamps they all came from Peachy Keen Stamps. I used the Clear Canning Quart Jar, the Gingerbread Bowl (for the sentiment) and the House Train for my candy. I layered the jar with a layer of acetate to make it look more like glass. I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!

Hugs- Glora

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Glora! I just love this color combination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I am going to make it right now. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute I am going to make it right now. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is so cute girl you are just such a talented stamper. I really love it. Lucky person who receives this.

    ReplyDelete

>