Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Have a Beary Merry Christmas

Welcome! Today my friend Pam and I are doing our monthly cut challenge. I chose the cut this month and it is the reindeer teddy bear from the Cricut Lite Teddy Bear Parade cartridge.


The cute little bear face was stamped on with the Teddy Bear Assortment (stamp set) by Peachy Keen Stamps. The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Mixed Holiday Sentiments. I also used two My Creative Time dies, the Fun Stitched Edge Dies and the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die. I added some Stickles and Glossy Accents and I was good to go. I hope you enjoyed my card and PLEASE make sure to stop by Pam's blog HERE to see what she made with this cut. Have a good day and I'll see you back here on Friday for two blog hops. Hugs- Glora

3 comments:

  1. This is super CUTE Glora!!!! LOVE this!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Darling! I need to get that stamp set for sure! :) Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete

>