Monday, March 4, 2013

Easter Eggs Layout

Happy Monday! It is time for another My Creative Time Scrappin' the Little Things

I have lots of pictures of my kids coloring easter eggs at my Mom and Dad's house and thought it would be a fun layout to make for one of my kids.


I had too much fun with this and I must admit I really love the way it turned out. I used My Creative Time's Hello Spring Stamp set for the awesome stitched egg die. I also used the Lowercase Fun Letter Dies for the letters. I inked around all of the eggs with Distress Inks and I hand cut the grass. The two eggs with faces are a sneak peek from the March 2013 SKOTM. I used some hemp twine from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique for the banner and on the photo mat too.

I hope you enjoyed my layout and make sure you check out Emma's blog to see some more scrappy fun. Hugs- Glora

10 comments:

  1. Good morning "Sunshine" that's what your smile always says to me it's going to be a
    "GLORIA-ous Sunshiny Day" What a cute LO just full of lots of HAPPY!!! Your colors are happy too what a way to start my day with a big ol smile and a whole lot of happy delivered by:
    Miss Gloria!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable, colorful LO!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute...love the bright colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun layout! I just love all the color of course, but your eggs are soooo adorable!!! Love it my friend. Great way to start a Monday morning :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout...the letters are a perfect fit on the eggs and the Peachy sneak...the faces are adorable!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Glora! This is so clean and beautiful. The finishing touch will be when your adorable little ones pics are in there!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and all the fun colors!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  8. too stinkin' cute glora! I love the pk faces on the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glora ~ I can see why you LOVE how this turned out! I LOVE it and will be borrowing this idea for my son's pictures too! So CUTE and CLEVER to make an Egg banner then the alpha dies! EEK! Plus the grass on the bottom ~ so CUTE!! AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is soooo CUTE Glora!SUPER job with it,Have a great day my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

>