Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Simply Crafts Challenge for March

Hi and welcome to another Simply Crafts Challenge. It is the first Wednesday of the month so this is the day that Pam and I choose a Cricut cut to make a project with. I chose the cut this month and it is the kite from the Create a Critter cartridge (it is on the same key as the giraffe). The past several months we have let you all join in the fun. If you would like to check out the details of this month's challenge and play along click HERE.


I made a long card to fit inside a business size envelope. I cut 3 of the sweet little kites (using beautiful paper my friend gave me by Doodlebug Designs). I added twine for the tails of the kites. The cute little faces are all from the Snow Cuties stamp set by Peachy Keen Stamps. The darling sentiments come form two different stamp sets by My Creative Time. The top sentiment comes from Emma's Color Me Happy stamp set and the bottom one is from her most recent release Hello Spring. The tiny little butterflies are made with a paper punch, by EK Success, that I've had for years.

Don't forget to drop by Pam's blog to see the details for her kite project. Click HERE to go to her blog. And if this sounds like a fun challenge and you want to join in hop on over to the Simply Crafts Challenge blog HERE. Thanks for stopping by today! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

*Create a Critter Cricut cartridge
*My Creative Time stamps- Color Me Happy
*My Creative Time stamps - Hello Spring
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Snow Cuties
*Glossy Accents
*Twine from The Twinery
*Black Bic Ultrafine Marker
*Adhesive Rhinestones
*Chalk
*Crystal Stickles
*EK Success Butterfly Punch
*Doodlebug Designs - Petite Prints

20 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, made me light up immediately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME job with your sweet card Glora!I LOVE the cute little faces and the great challenge,Have a SUPER day my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! The PK faces add that special touch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy card! I just love the spring colors, the cute faces on your kites, and the adorable little butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just the sweetest card !!! I love how cheerful it is and it makes me ready for spring to be here..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute. Love the colors and those cute little pks faces you added on to it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! This is soo cute!!! I never noticed the kites on my cartridge

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute and cheery card. Love it! Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just adorable! Love those faces. I don't have those! Next sale! ;) I am determined to join this challenge. Creativity was low at the beginning of last month! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the CUTEST card!!! Makes me want to go out and fly a kite. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This really is the cutest card Glora. So eye catching and just something that makes you smile. :) Love it as always!!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glora ~ What a CUTE card! LOVE how you did the kite strings ~ CLEVER! You used my FAVORITE faces from PKS! I call them my go too faces! Simply adorable and the sentiment is too perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute. The paper you used for the card is really pretty. Your card is so inspiring and has such a spring feeling to it, I love it. I am so going to try to join the challenge:)

    Peace, Love & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love...love this card,Glora! The colors are amazing!! I love the adorable faces and the bling...everything!! :)
    Off to check out the Challenge! :)
    Big Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is too cute! I love all the PK faces and pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look at that great paper!!! So cute!!! Love the little kites and their sweet faces. Great job my friend :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did such a great job on this card. I love all the bright colors which go together perfectly. And don't get me started on those adorable kites!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So super cute and such fun! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  19. dutchie100@hotmail.comMarch 15, 2012 at 11:04 AM

    I just love this card and I do believe in Leprechauns, I do I do!

    ReplyDelete

>