Thursday, March 1, 2012

Have a Sham-Rockin' Day!!!!

I've made a VERY simple note card for you today.


This little cutie shamrock (with all its perfect stitching) is from the February 2012 Stamp of the Month set by Peachy Keen Stamps. I think he is just too cute! I added an Action Wobble to the back of him so that he could wobble around, in fact my 3 year old has tested him out A LOT already. Did you know that Peachy Keen Stamps sell Wobbles? You can check them out HERE. They really make for a fun and interactive card. Children love wobble cards, but I've found that adults have a blast with them too. The perfect sentiment for my rocking shamrock comes from My Creative Time's I Believe in Leprechauns stamp set.

I've added just a SHORT video for those of you who haven't seen an Action Wobble in action before...



Have a Sham-Rockin' Day friends! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

My Creative Time - I Believe in Leprechaun's
Peachy Keen Stamps - February 2012 SOTM
Action Wobble
Copics
Twine from Trendy Twine
Sakura Gellyroll Pen

8 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE Glora!! Love it!! I'm sure that the shamrock is totally rockin' and the action wobble just brings the card to life! Great card!! :)

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable - and the Action Wobble just puts it over the top in cuteness! LOVE it!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Glora! The smile on your shamrock is too cute, and I love that it wobbles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glora ~ so stinking CUTE! Oh that PKS face and shamrockis just the most ADORABLE thing! See how wonderful the wobbles are and sturdy! Your 3 years old is like me ~ I would play with it ALL the time too! Action wobble ~ kid tested and mother approved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute wobble card!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute my friend. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS job with your sweet card Glora,TOO CUTE!Have a nice day my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cute!! I just got this set AND signed up for the monthly kit...just because of you!!!! You're killing me girl!!!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

>