Saturday, March 31, 2012

Everyday Cricut Project - Dancing Leprechaun

Hi crafty friends. Sorry things have been SO quiet on here this week. Life has just been good and busy and it hasn't left a whole lot of time for crafting. The little I have got done is for the upcoming PKS Stamp of the Month release. You will NOT want to miss that so make sure you are checking in on the sneaks the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of April.

Today I'm sharing my St. Patty's Day card that I made over at Everyday Cricut a couple of weeks ago. I figured I better get it posted over her before March is over ;).

This is a pretty simple shape card that I made in my Gypsy using the Lacey Labels Cricut Lite cartridge and the Simply Charmed cartridge.


I really LOVE the leprechauns on the Simply Charmed cartridge. They are just too sweet. I stamped his face with a stamp from the February 2012 Stamp of the Month set by Peachy Keen Stamps and those absolutely PERFECT St Patty's Day sentiments are from My Creative Time's I Believe in Leprechauns stamp set.


I added lots of stitching and doodling with my Sakura Gellyroll pen and that darling little leprechaun is on an Action Wobble, so he really is doing a little jig. If you haven't seen an Action Wobble in motion before I have a really quick 20 second video that you can watch below.



Thanks for taking a look at my project. I hope your day is TERRIFIC!!!! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
Lacey Labels Cricut Lite Cartridge
My Creative Time Stamps - I Believe in Leprechauns
Peachy Keen Stamps - February 2012 SOTM
Action Wobble
Sakura Gellyroll Pen

3 comments:

  1. Your little guy is so cute...just kickin' up his heels and singing
    "do..wa...ditty...ditty...dum..ditty.doo..
    Glora put me together to do a dance for you..
    I'm still singin'..do..wa..ditty..ditty..dum..ditty..doo~~
    the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute Glora! I love those little leprechauns too. I can't wait to see the new PK release. I have been thinking that I am going to join the monthly club....so exciting! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is sooo STINKIN' CUTE!:)

    ReplyDelete

>