Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wishing Your Day is Colorful, Bright and Cheerful

Hi friends, I just wanted to share the Easter spinner card that I made during my Everyday Cricut guest designer week!

For a spinner card you basically turn the little notch at the bottom and change it to the next image. Here is the first face for my bunny spinner card:


The face here is from a stamp set called Wide Eyed Kids by Peachy Keen Stamps and the perfect sentiment is from My Creative Time's Happy Hunting stamp set.

When  you turn the little knob at the bottom this is the second face you will see:


This beautiful polka dot paper is from Doodlebug Design and is called Petite Prints. I had a super sweet crafty friend send this to me and I'm totally in love with it. If you love polka dots you will have to look into this paper.

When  you turn the knob the final time this is what you will see:


The face stamps I used for the last two are called Happy Lashes by Peachy Keen Stamps. And I just love how Emma's Happy Hunting sentiment ties it all together.

This is a standard A2 sized card meaning 4.25" x 5.5". The bunny is from the Simply Charmed cartridge, and the card base is from the Wild Card Cricut cartridge. I also got the grass and eggs from the Everyday Paper Doll Cricut cartridge. I inked ALL of the pieces with similar colors as the paper and did lots of stitching with my Sakura Gellyroll pen. I tied a couple of twine bows with twine I got from a company called Trendy Twine and that was it.

IF you are interested in the picture tutorial I made just click on the link below:

Bunny Hugs Card and Picture Tutorial

Items Used:
Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
Everyday Paper Doll Cricut cartridge
Wild Card Cricut cartridge
My Creative Time Stamps - Happy Hunting
Peachy Keen Stamps - Happy Lashes
Peachy Keen Stamps - Wide Eyed Kids
Doodlebug Design - Petite Prints

14 comments:

  1. SUPER DUPER AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC & CUTE!!! I love love love your spinner cards!!! And the paper is fabulous :) Happy Easter my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So Adorable. Love your spinner Cards. Might have to try them one of these days. Definitely a Bright and Cheerful card my friend.

    Enjoy your weekend and have a Fantastic Easter.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this, Glora. So cute and cheerful.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so SUPER CUTE! I love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin cute Glora!!! I just love those faces and all the poka dots are awesome! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're the spinner card queen! they always turn out amazing!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make the most ADORABLE spinner cards! This card makes me so HAPPY!!! The bright polka dot papers look fabulous on this card! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, the cutest card in the WORLD! I Love this!!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Wow! Glora! How clever are YOU!! I just LOVE your spinner card to BITS!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Glora!!!I LOVE your spinner card. You ARE clever!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your spinner card is just too STINKIN' CUTE!AWESOME job my friend,I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glora ~ I am so glad you reposted this card because it is so FABULOUS! I really need to try these cards more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGoodness, Gloria. You've done it again. I really enjoy your talent. Keep them coming please. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG these are sooo cute!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>