Friday, September 3, 2010

My Blinkie

I have got the sweetest husband EVER! He stayed up late last night making a surprise for me. He made me an adorable blinkie. Now I know you can only have so many blinkies on a blog before it starts looking crazy and cluttered. So no pressure to add mine, but I just think it is so cute, I had to share. I'm not even sure how to add the code so you can add the blinkie if you want to. I will look into that. Thanks again to my sweetie!!!

Isn't she cute? Don't you just LOVE how she winks her eye? I do. Have a great day.

Glora's Crafts (dot blogspot dot com)

5 comments:

  1. She is soooo stinkin cute! I am going to pick her up and add her to my blog! TFS and congrats on getting your blinkie:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! She's actually the spitting image of my DD. Where did you get the eyeglass stamp? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks EVERYONE! Denise, isn't it amazing how a paperdoll can actually look like someone with just the right combination of elements. I'm so glad she looks like your DD. The face stamp with eyeglasses is by Peachy Keen Stamps. They have the BEST stamps EVER!!! The set is called Simple Sallies. Copy and paste the link below in your internet browser and you will find them

    http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/products/PK_531_Simple_Sallies_Face_Assortment-370-0.html

    ReplyDelete

>