Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween Cupcake

My sister-in-law has an October birthday (no worries she doesn't check my blog so I'm not ruining her surprise). She LOVES candy corn and so I thought this cute cupcake would be the perfect thing for her birthday.

I stamped the cute face on with the discontinued Happy Camper stamp from Peachy Keen. I also stamped the circle sprinkles on in orange, yellow-orange, and yellow. I hope your day is sprinkled with fun.

Ingredients:
Once Upon a Princess - cupcake
Doodlecharms - candy corn
Happy Camper face - DISCONTINUED- Peachy Keen Stamps

7 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! Love the candy corn topper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Card you SIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! She'll love it. I agree, the candy topper is perfect! :)

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect! I love candy corn and I wish that face wasnt discontinued I like it.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glora,
    This is so cute! I LOVE the colors! Oh ~ I love the stamp... of course when I really like something it is discontinued! I have to apologize I somehow rejected your comment for my frog card from my blog! Ugh! Please forgive my stupidity!
    tfs
    Kim H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glora I saw that you signed up for the Sat Provo Craft Swap Party thing. I did too! Email me and we'll coordinate!

    Pam
    simply-pam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glora this is so cute! so is the too cute to spook. I love them!
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my card.

    ReplyDelete

>