Saturday, June 5, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 29

For this challenge, Peachy Keen wanted to see our favorite yummy summer BBQ or picnic recipe! And they wanted us to feature it as a recipe card! This was a fun challenge. My Mom has a super yummy macaroni salad and I thought this would be fun to make and add to a scrapbook layout later. I have to thank my husband for helping to pump my creative juices for this.


I wanted Mr and Mrs Macaroni having a picnic to be the theme for the recipe card. This is actually a recipe card pouch. You pull on the sunshine and get the recipe.


I used my GYPSY and a whole bunch of cartridges for this. I also used the Peachy Keen Stamps Critter Faces for the faces.

Here is a final picture with the recipe card pulled all the way out.

6 comments:

  1. Sooooooo cute! What a great idea for the faces:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora what an awesome recipe card you have made! I love the sunrise! All the details and the picnic scene are just adorable! Good luck! Thanks for joining the challenge at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picnicing macaroni! Now THAT's creative! I love your pocket recipe card, and who doesn't love macaroni salad at a picnic! Great take on this challenge, Glora! So happy you could play along with us at PKS!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Mr. & Mrs. macaroni...how creative!! I LOVE IT!! You did a great job on this challenge. I adore the pull out sun recipe card.

    Thanks for playign along with us over at the PKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! HOW CUTE IS THIS!!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge!! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love Love Love this project Glora! It is SO creative!!! You did So fabulous! Like Always. ;) Hope things are going well for you.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

>