Thursday, March 11, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 24

It's time for another Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge. I had a lot of fun with this one. Here is my take on challenge 24.

This is the sketch they gave us to work with, isn't it great?


The main stipulation for this challenge was that you need to use a Peachy Keen Stamp somewhere on your project.

Card recipe: The baby is from Everyday Paper Dolls. For the baby's face I used Peachy Keen stamps (the pacifier is from the Peachy Keen stamps set PK-573 Basic Paper Doll Faces and the eyes and nose are from the new Everyday Character Face Parts PK-493). I cut a headband from Everday Paper Dolls and added a Prima Flower and a rhinestone. The scallop circle is from Mini Monograms and the scallop edge is from Plantin Schoolbook. And all of the patterned paper is Provo Craft paper I have had in my stash for quite a while.

9 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! The expression on that baby's face is so cute and I love the papers you used! Thanks for joining the challenge at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooo cute, love the little face on her and the colors are so cheery!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GAWSHHH!!! This is just ADORABLE! Wonderful job!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. GLORA!! This is a PERFECTLY mastered card! I love everything on it! You did an awesome job interchanging face parts!! Your papers and coloring are fantastic! Thanks so much for playing and for posting on Facebook!!
    BIG HUGS,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Miss Glora!!! YOUR CARD IS PERFECT!! I love EVERYTHING about it!!
    Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous is THIS! I love the paper pieced babygrow and her expression is priceless. Your DP is perfect. Just the ticket for this card.
    Thanks for playing along with us Peachy Keen. Good luck. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute! I love that quilted paper!! So glad you could join us at PKS!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I Really Appreciate it. I love this card it is the Cutest!!!!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>