Friday, March 26, 2010

My Pink Stamper Designer Entries

Well I didn't make the My Pink Stamper design team, but I wasn't really counting on it either. My style is quite simple. I don't have a lot of time for crafting but I love to do it and so I thought I would give the design team a try. I was really excited that Emma (My Creative Time) is on the team. I really love her work. I don't know any of the others, but I can't wait to see what they have to share. Well here are my entries.







Have a happy weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog Glora. I really appreciate all of your kind comments. I really like your style of cards. There is a lot of detail work in your "simplistic" style that you think you have. :) I also love the highlights of what you do to your paper doll hair. I have such a hard time w/ PPDU hair, making it look like hair. You'll have to give me your secret.

    Thanks again!
    Pam
    (Simply-Pam)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just awesome! You are a very creative person! TFS

    Denise in WA
    www.rndhud6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>