Monday, April 21, 2014

MCT April Sneak Peeks Day 1

I'm so excited to be Emma's guest designer this month over at My Creative Time. She has a fabulous release coming out on Friday and I think you are all going to LOVE it! Thanks so much for the opportunity to join in the fun again Emma!

Today we are showcasing two fun sets. Here is the bookmark I made for my 10 year old. She is a total book worm and is always in need of some cute bookmarks.


I used both of the new stamp sets and some older dies to make this bookmark. The flowers, vines, leaves and some of the little doodle dots come from the new Build a Pretty Flower set. The smaller doodle dots and the pretty sentiment come from the new Pretty Spring Wreaths stamp set. I used some cream confetti paper for the base and used my Stitched 4x6 Journal Die to get that pretty stitching down the sides. I also used Emma's Fun Stitched Edges for the pretty scalloped edge at the top and at the bottom. I stamped this up using some pretty Hero Arts Shadow Inks. I used the following colors: Grape Juice, Passion Flower, Fresh Peach, Pale Tomato, Butter Bar & Field Greens. I love how they stamped and how they look together.

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!

Make sure to check out all of the other fun projects on Emma's blog and the regular design team member's blogs as well! Have a great one! Hugs- Glora

47 comments:

  1. Your bookmark could not be MORE PERFECT!!!!!! Love it Miss Glora!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! how creative! it's a beautiful bookmark and your coloring technique is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your bookmark is gorgeous. WOW Miss Glora you sure did one amazing and outstanding creative job. I am in wow of how you did the dots all over I am so loving your clever and creative idea. You've made me doubly excited about getting these new stamps.
    Congrats on being Miss Emma's guest designer it sure is a real treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your whimsy flower bookmark!
    :) Janis
    66cricket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bookmark! Your daughter will love this! So cool how you made the stitching go down the sides!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bookmark, LOVE the colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this fun bookmark Glora!! Such beautiful colors!!
    So happy that you are joining us for this release!!! Can not wait to see what else you create!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bookmark is adorable Gloria! I love the flowers and doodle dots on it. Great scallops on each end too. Soft pretty colors, love shadow inks!! Thanks for the sneaky peak!
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty bookmark!! I love the colors and the little dots were a perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic idea for a bookmark! Your random stamping is spot-on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great bookmark! I am a librarian and I love to make bookmarks too. I think this build a flower stamp set will have to find a spot in my home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic bookmark! Very pretty!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the colors you used for her bookmark! I know she will love it!

    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors. The flowers have a lot of depth. Great bookmark. I'd love to have one like it to mark my place in my book. txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute colors and I like the doodle dots.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome bookmark! Totally love how you used the elements from the new sets and made a dotted background to surround your flowers.
    thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your bookmark is beautiful and I loved the colors you worked with! Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your daughter will certainly LOVE this Bookmark, Glora. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Gloria. This bookmark is so pretty the way you made all of the flowers stand out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. is an amazing job, so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the way the stamps look like watercoloring. Great bookmark. ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a beautiful bookmark! the colors you chose contrast nicely and love the dots. Clever way to cut your mark out. The sets shown today will be so much fun to play with...I can't wait. Great job on your project.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really pretty bookmark:) I loved the colors you used. This new release looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing!

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Glora ~ Well I am so excited that you are joining us but ESPECIALLY for this release!!! EEK ~ especially when I saw it! Hehehehe! Well your bookmark is simply STUNNING! I LOVE the colors and all the details! What a great way to use all the little extra stamps too! EEK! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a pretty bookmark. The stitch marks add such great detail and a wonderful finished look. cherylwinget at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty bookmark ~ love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your daughter will l\cherish the beautiful bookmark you designed for her. I love the doodle dots. great colors. Happy breading
    katieoscreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome new release and I love your bookmark!!!
    Vicky
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous bookmark!!! Love all the colors:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Welcome. Great spring colors and we can always use a book marker. tfs hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful bookmark!

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute bookmark. I'll bet your daughter loves it. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is so adorable!! I love the pretty color combo and flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  34. the bookmark is so pretty, that set looks awesome!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very pretty bookmark Glora! love the color combo and this new set is fantastic, TFS and congrats for being a Guest Designer on release week :), Looking forward to see your next project.
    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  36. How pretty!! I love your tag and I like the colors you used.

    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congrats on being the MCT GDT member!
    LOVE your pretty tag,
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous Card and Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  39. HI MISS GLORA!!!!!! So happy to have you join us this release - YAY!! I'm a reader so this book mark is BEAUTIFUL!!! So happy and colorful! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such a pretty bookmark! Love the way you created it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a perfect bookmark! That would make anyone smile!! Love it my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. BEAUTIFUL job with your bookmark!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

>