Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wishing You a Fall of Sweet Surprises

It is time for a new Designer Challenge at My Creative Time. The requirement for this challenge is to make something with a 'pumpkin' theme. 

I went super simple with my card today but I really love how it turned out.


I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and inked it with some white chalk ink. I added a couple of pieces of grosgrain ribbon and then I added some My Creative Time products. I used the Scallop and Stitched Circle Dies along with the All Around Halloween stamp set.

I hope you will take a look at the other projects on the My Creative Time blog and join in the challenge too. Have a terrific day! Hugs- Glora

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so precious, cute and a-GLORA-ble. I love that embossing folder you used I've never seen it before and great idea to sand it also I do love how you did the circle greeting with the ribbon as you stated simple but cute and you are so right just the right touches so everything stands out on it's own. You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Simple, but so effective and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed background and the use of the chalk. AWESOME card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes simple is better and your card is so pretty. I always love the saddle stitched ribbons and that embossing folder is perfect. You can't beat the MCT Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies and All Around Sentiments for cuteness and it had a pumpkin! Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,Glora!! Simple,but beautiful! I love the embossed background!!!
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glora ~ So BEAUTIFUL! Love the image you chose and that embossing folder ~ I think I might just have and have NEVER used! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

>