Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thank You for Being Such a Doll!

***If you are looking for my tag for the My Creative Time Tag it Tuesday segment scroll down or click HERE***

Today I am posting on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog and I'm using some AWESOME Peachy Keen Stamps and some beautiful Timeless Twine.

You can do so many fun things with twine. One of my favorite things to do is to add it for a realistic feature on a card. I also just love it for bows, accents, framing, you name it. It adds such a fun little touch to a crafting project.

Today I made a shape card to share with you.


These cuts were all done on my Silhouette Cameo with svgs from Lettering Delights. My card base is from the Bowl Full of Cherries cut it set and the cute rag doll is from the Rag Doll cut it set. Did you notice that I used twine for my rag doll's hair. Isn't that fun? For the hair I used the red/pink mix called Strawberry Cupcake. Then for the twine framing around the circle layers I used a pretty aqua/white/red mix called Firecracker.


For my darling rag doll face I used PK-673 Rag Doll Faces. This is an awesome set where the eyes, nose and mouths can be mixed and matched to your hearts content. The sentiment that I stamped around the card base is from two different sets. The 'thank you' that I used is from PKSC-13 the January 2013 stamp kit of the month. Then the 'for being such a doll' sentiment comes from PK-124 Thank You Dolls.

I used some Glossy Accents to add some shine to her eyes and her shoes. I finished it off with some faux stitching and a little chalk blush.

I hope you are enjoying these fun twine and stamp projects that have been shared on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog so far. Make sure to keep checking them out, these ladies have come up with SOME awesome projects. You will not be disappointed. Have a terrific day! Hugs- Glora

16 comments:

  1. Too cute, Glora!!! I just love her hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora ~ Totally don't even know where to begin with this masterpiece! LVOE the cut, the faces, the shape but the twine hair ~ CLEVER and ADORABLE! My sister and I had homemade dolls just like this when we were kids! Thanks for the memories... hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....soooo cute! Love the doll hair made with Timeless Twine =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Love this sweet doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so totally adorable.. love how you added the Timeless Twine..

    Annette TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glora your card is just adorable. I love how you used the twine! Its so clever and I love the shape of your card too! I am so happy for this cross promotion!
    Deb C
    TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glora this card is beyond adorable! I love how you did the twine, and the stitching is perfect! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just too cute, love what you did with the twine too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this card for a few of reasons...you made it,I love Raggedy Ann and the way you did the hair with the twine is pretty amazing!

    So cute!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous!! I just LOVE how you used the twine!! : )

    Kristy TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS job with your sweet card Glora, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card. What a great way to use the twine.
    Melisa TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is way to cute!!! I just love the way you used the twine. Fabulous job ;)
    ~ Ana Maria TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is way to cute!!! I just love the way you used the twine. Fabulous job ;)
    ~ Ana Maria TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who'd have thought to use twine as hair!! The resident genius at PK, Glora! That's who. How CLEVER Glora. I am in awe of your imagination. xxx

    ReplyDelete

>