Friday, May 24, 2013

Thank You Book

I just wanted to share the cover I made for a thank you book. 

I wanted to thank a sweet friend who has been helping out with the children at church for about a year. I had all the children write a note or draw a picture for her. Then I combined it into a little thank you book and made this cover for it.


This cover is 5 1/2" by 8 1/2". The sentiment is by Peachy Keen Stamps and is called Thank You - Big. The pretty flowers and leaves are dies by My Creative Time. They are called Stitched Daisy Die and Stitched Leaves Dies.

 Don't forget the Peachy Keen Stamps Memorial Day Sale! There is an awesome freebie, tiered discounts and 10% of all proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross! Happy Shopping!  Hugs- Glora




4 comments:

  1. Super sweet idea! The flowers are gorgeous! I am sure she will love it and the kids will have a blast leaving their messages in it:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful idea, I'm sure it will be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I think the daisy die is becoming one of my favs. Heck...I love ALL of Emma's stuff...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

>