Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hospital Doll - PKS Sneak

So our children's specialty hospital gives out these dolls. We had went in for an orientation and they gave one of these to each of my daughters. They told them they could take them home and decorate them how they want. When I mentioned that they would be cute with a Peachy Face my girls got SO excited. We came home and decorated them up by stamping some "new" Peachy Keen face stamps on the dolls. We used The Moodies 2.25" faces.


Make sure to stop by the PKS blog to see the other amazing creations with these new stamps! Hugs- Glora

7 comments:

  1. Glora ~ OMG when I saw your picture of your sweet daughter on FB hoding this doll ~ I said to myself OMG that face looks like a PKS face! This is soooo CUTE and SOO CLEVER! I must say your daughters have excellent taste too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the sweetest babydoll! Love the way you and your girls decorated this cutie - just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls must have had the best looking dolls in the hospital! This turned out just perfect with that face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous way to use your stamps. The face is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE ADORABLE DOLLS!!! AM SURE THEY'RE BRINGING SMILES TO ALL THE CHILDREN!

    ReplyDelete

>