Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Simply Crafts Challenge for July

Hi and Happy Independence Day! Today is the first Wednesday of the month which means Pam & I are doing another Simply Crafts Challenge. The cut for this challenge is the little girl in the airplane from the Cricut Lite Beep Beep cartridge. If you would like to join in the challenge you can find more details HERE on the Simply Crafts Challenge blog.

Here is my card (I switched up the cut a little bit and made it a little boy instead of a little girl). I cut several of these and thought they would make some quick and cute thank you cards. Unfortunately all of the rest of the pieces are still sitting on my desk just waiting to be put together. I just haven't had much time for crafting right now, but when I do, they will be waiting for me.


The darling face on this little boy is a sneak peek from the newest Peachy Keen Stamps release. Isn't it such a sweet face? The adorable embossed clouds are from Emma's most recent release Fly Away With Me Dies and the sentiments come from the Fly Away with Me Sentiments.

Make sure to stop by Pam's blog to see what she made with this cut and go to Simply Crafts Challenge blog if you would like to play along. Have a terrific day. Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

Cricut Lite Beep Beep
Peachy Keen Stamps
My Creative Time Dies - Fly Away With Me Dies
My Creative Time stamps - Fly Away With Me Sentiments
Sakura Gellyroll Pen
Chalk

10 comments:

  1. glora, your card is so sweet! I always love all the stitching you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card your creations are always fun, happy and sweet oh gosh ~~~ just like you ~~~
    imagine that :) Hmmmm read your piece and I'm shocked you're short on time can't figure this out with a new baby and such and a family to boot I'm shocked not enough hours in the day (LOL) you are just so a-GLORA-ble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute...love that little face. After I had my babies...I had a hard time getting off the couch. No sleep makes it hard to function. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glora ~ ADORABLE! I LOVE that plane and how you did your stitching and doodling! I can't blame you on switching it from a little girl to boy ~ because your baby is just ADORABLE! Oh don't worry about the extra cuts on the desk ~ they will be their when you get time! Again LOVE the A-Glora~ble thing too! That is just PERFECT for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Have a great 4th of July with the Family my friend.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little cutie! Love that you changed her into a boy! Great idea. Hope you are doing well with your sweet little new addition :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER CUTE card Glora!I LOVE the little airplane,AWESOME job as always my sweet friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect thank you card. I like how you did the stitching and markings! Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

>