Monday, February 27, 2012

Cupid Brought Us Together...

I want to share one last Valentine card before February is over. I just finished this one up on Saturday so I will have to hold onto it until next year, but I HAD to make a card with this cute little cupid stamp I got from Peachy Keen Stamps. It is called Cupid's Sting.


I colored it with Copics, added gellyroll details and lots of glitter paint and stickles. I used a perfect sentiment from My Creative Time's You Had Me At Chocolate stamp set and I also used her Stitched Oval Die. I added a little bling and then I was done. Have a SUPER Monday! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

My Creative Time stamps - You Had Me At Chocolate
My Creative Time Dies - Stitched Oval
Peachy Keen Stamps - Cupid's Sting
Copics
Stickles and shimmer paint
Gellyroll Pen
Adhesive Rhinestones

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is just DARLING Glora!!! LOVE your coloring - and those papers and sentiment are perfect!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the black & red layers of paper. Your coloring is really good, you should do a video tutorial :)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cupid is just the cutest!! Love all the accents and glitter! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see why you had to make one more V-Day card! That cupid is adorable. Great job on the design and coloring.

    Hugs, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! This cupid is soooo cute, love Every detail on your card! TFS Glora!
    Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glora ~ Oh this is to ADORABLE! Okay the background paper I am in love with! The cupid ~ WOW ~ LOVE your coloring! The cloud and all the extra details are simply INCREDIBLE! Way to go! Nothing wrong with being ready for next year! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, this little guy is adorable and you colored him beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute!!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glora,
    This is too cute! I love your coloring and the sparkle! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Glora, she is adorable! Great job on the coloring:) Love the design-super sweet card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that card!! That cupid is adorable and your colored him perfectly!! Love the background too!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable and I love those rhinestones on the sentiment! Excellent job! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just way to cute. Love this card.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

>