Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Madness... Imagine That (Congratulations on Your Baptism)

Hello My Creative Time friends and welcome to another Monday Madness... Imagine That. For these projects we always make something with our Imagine Machines or something Imagine like if we don't have an Imagine. I don't have an Imagine so I used patterned paper and a background stamp to make my card Imagine like. 


Emma had asked us to use the colors chocolate, teal and red. I also got to use her Many Greetings stamp set. I LOVE this set because it has a little bit of EVERYTHING on it! This was PERFECT timing for using this stamp set too because my daughter just got baptized on Saturday and it had the perfect sentiment for that. The girl on this card may look a little older than you might expect for a baptism card, but in my church children don't get baptized until they are 8. My little paper doll's darling face is from the Happy :Lashes Face Assortment by Peachy Keen Stamps. I also did some clear embossing on her dress with the Sweet Lace background stamp by Market Street Stamps. I really love the white on white effect it gives.

Make sure to hop on over to Emma's blog to see what she and some of the designers have for you today! Have a wonderful day! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge (background shape)
Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge
Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge
My Creative Time stamps - Many Greetings
Peachy Keen Stamps - Happy Lashes
Market Street Stamps - Sweet Lace
DCWV: Nana's Kitchen
Twine from Trendy Twine

17 comments:

  1. This is so cute,Glora!! She is adorable! I love her glitter dress and the background!! :)
    HUGS,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Congrats on your dd baptism. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card!! congrat's mom - what a true blessing she undertook!! parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS job with your sweet card Glora!I LOVE the great background paper and the little girl is TOO CUTE!Congrats on your daughter baptism,Have a SUPER day my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! Congratulations to you and your daughter! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your daughter! I have a daughter who is 8 years old too, how fun! Love your card too - it's perfect for her!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card, Glora! Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute and adorable! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your daughter's baptism! This card is sooo super cute! Love that little peachy face! Great job Glora!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! I was going to say she looked like you and now that I know it's for your daughter..I bet she looks just like you! Very sweet! Congratulations to your daughter and your family ;)
    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card for such a beautiful occasion! I love how you did the embossing on her dress it really adds so much. Congrats to your daughter. Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card my friend.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. your card is adorable, she looks like an angel! you must be soo proud too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous baptism card. I love all of the details on it. So perfect.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome card...I really love the sparkle on the clothes. Such a cute little girl. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card! Love your PK face too! Congrats of the Design Team nod! You so deserve to be on that team!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable! I just love her face and the beautiful white paper you used for the dress.

    ReplyDelete

>