Sunday, May 1, 2011

Imagination Monday Design Team Project and Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge

Well my birthday week is over and it is time to go crazy getting Mother's Day and Teacher's Appreciation Day/Week projects going. My sister is celebrating her very first mother's day this year and I had to make a card for that special occasion. Emma's (My Creative Time's)  Mom You ROCK! stamps and the Peachy Keen Challenge combined perfectly for this. I think Emma's stamp looks SO beautiful on here! If you get a chance stop by Emma's blog and see what she and the other Design Team members made.


Now you are probably wondering where the Peachy Keen stamp is. Well, it isn't required for this particular challenge, but there is a Peachy Keen Stamp on here. Do you know what it is? If you guessed the super cute polka dots you are right. I've been eyeing up these lovely polka dots for a while because I LOVE polka dots. Now I can make my own polka dot paper whenever I want. This stamp is not a full A2 size but it lines up perfectly and easily. It only took two times stamping it to cover the whole background. This stamp is called PK-102 Small Polka Dot . I'm loving it!

I'm also entering this into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge and the My Craft Spot Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Items Used:

*A Child's Year Cricut cartridge
*My Creative Time stamps - Mom You ROCK
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Small Polka Dot
*Prima Flowers
*Gold Bling
*Ribbon

27 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I love the polka dot stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the background! Cute...cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious card....love it! Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glora, This is a beautiful card!AMAZING job like always my friend!I love the cut, colours and the pretty flowers!Have a Wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glora, this card is beautiful! Your sister will love it! I really love how you trimmed down the ACY cut for your circle. Classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. I think this is a perfect scrap-lift. TFS, Smooches... scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love thw image and the black white and red combo.TFS
    Big Blog Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Glora!

    Beautiful card! Your sister is going to love it.

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card Glora. I really like the polka dots. Your sister is going to love it.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sister is going to love it
    Percilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Glora, amazing!!! I can't believe you stamped that background it is sooooo perfect!!! I am always in love with your cards! Thank you for all of your support and encouragement Glora! Lots of Love, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the silhouette and the color combination! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...what a sweet card...the perfect cut for a 1st time Mom!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a lovely Mother's Day card! I love the color and those polka-dots are fabulous! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful card for your sister! The image and sentiment are perfect for each other. I'm LOVING that polka-dot stamp too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a sweet image, Glora! I love the polka dot background. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!

    Hugs,
    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glora this is simply perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the polka dots on this sweet card. Well done, Glora! :)

    Hugs
    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card - love the colors!

    Would like to invite you to join the challenge on my blog for "May Flowers".

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glora, your sister will LOVE this card! What a perfect cut you chose! I LOVE the background stamps and of course the sentiment! I laughed that it only took you 2 times to get it right! LOL. As always love everything you make!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful and thoughtful! Great color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello glora. Your card is so adorable. I have always loved the images on this cart, I really just need to buy it! Love the polka dots too. I am also a sucker for polka dots. Great job! Huge huge congrats on a second term with Emma...! OMG, I would have missed you:)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glora, your card is beautiful! I know your sister will love receiving it.:)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Ally

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a sweet card! I love everyhting about it. The stamp sentiment is so sweet, too. Great job with the challenge. I am so glad you joined in the fun with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

>