Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Disneyland Find!

I was at Disneyland this past week. It was beautiful all decorated for Christmas. The weather was gorgeous. And we had a really good time too. I came home with a sick child and husband, but that could have happened just as easily at home. In fact we are pretty sure my daughter caught her cold before we left on the trip. Anyway, while shopping I found this adorable gingerbread mix and cookie cutter, does it remind you of something I just made? I guess great Disney loving minds think alike. I can't wait to use it. I will try to remember to post pictures if we get them made up.


I hope you are all doing well. I hope to get a couple things made this week to post on here. I guess we will see how things go with the sick ones. Take care!

6 comments:

  1. Great minds do think a lot. :) What a great find for you!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I lived close enough to just stop over at one of the Disney parks!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely...super cute. I need to look for one here at our Disney. We plan on going again to see the lights on Main Street. We were just at Hollywood Studios to see the Osbourne lights.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice weather huh? lol I am freezing up north :(

    hope all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your husband and daughter feel better quickly!That cookie cutter is perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glora,

    I am so glad you enjoyed Disneyland!!! :) I wish we could've hooked up while you were in town. We were there a couple of months ago, but will probably go to Knott's Berry Farm when we are back in Southern California for Christmas (my sister-in-law got a ton of free tickets!). That cookie cutter is too cute...have you made cookies yet?

    Hope your daughter & husband had a quick recovery!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

>