Friday, April 23, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 27

Can I say, I had SO much fun with this challenge! An idea popped into my head on Tuesday, on Wednesday, I was able to sneek in a little time to design it on my Gypsy. On Thursday, my baby took a good nap and I was able to cut the card and put it together. Today I added the last few touches and voila, my card.


I love that the butterfly wings kind of flap when you pick it up. Here is a backside view.
And this is a front side view. Fun, fun, fun.
I used core'dinations cardstock along with some other paper from my stash. I used Peachy Keen Stamps set PK-502A Funshine Faces Side Views 3/4" for the cute butterfly face. I used the following Cricut cartridges: Wild Card for the card base, George for the circle, 50 States for the flower, and Mickey and Friends for the butterfly. Then I added a sentiment, some blush for the cheek, a little doodling, some inking, a few rhinestones and ribbon.
Below is the color palette and images that helped to inspire my card. Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable! So glad you found some time to join the challenge at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is such a PRETTY card!! I LOVE it!! Thanks so much for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glora, this card is so beautiful! All the detail makes it extra special! Thanks so much for joining us at PKS this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty and innovative card Glora. It's a real smasher. Thanks for playing along with us again at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute and creative! Thanks for joing us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS my friend!! I'm soo happy you won this challenge!! Have fun w/your new stamps!!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I think the doodling is my favorite part. I will be lifting this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is gorgeous! I thought you were going to say that you won the Cricut spotlight with this card (but your baseball mitt is super cute too). I'm glad it won something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Do you share your Gypsy files?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann, I just added a link to download the GYPSY file. Let me know if it works for you.

    ReplyDelete

>