Thursday, February 11, 2010

December & January are over... Whew

December and January are such busy months for me. Any spare time goes to Christmas prep in December and my part time job in January. I finally got a chance to make a few cards. YAY!!! Here are some VERY simple birthday cards for boys.





These are standard A2 size cards. I used some Disney scraps for the patterned paper and I used the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge for the cupcake and the birthday present.

Valentines Day is coming...



We made several of these for our friends and family for Valentine's Day. We used Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge for the cute heart and the lace scallop background. The paper was from the dollar spot at Target and the love you stamp is from a valentine's set of stamps from Close to My Heart. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>